HOMEPREZZO CASE STUDY
Jellis Craig is a highly successful premium real estate group operating in Melbourne, Victoria, with 27 offices covering more than 170 suburbs.
THE PROBLEM THAT NEEDED SOLVING
Jellis Craig wanted to provide property buyers and sellers with an innovative online resource to help them make informed property decisions while also creating a lead generation tool that would drive new business to offices.
The solution needed to be automated so users had a seamless experience. It also needed to be easily updated so users could receive up to date data in a highly visual and easy-to-understand format that was on-brand with Jellis Craig’s exacting guidelines.
HomePrezzo’s online landing page option - LocalLinks - provided the ideal framework to craft a solution.
- Jellis Craig has very exacting and high-spec design and branding guidelines. Could these be matched with an online delivery that included maps, reports, graphs, charts and icons?
- Jellis Craig wanted buyers and sellers the option to be able to download a report that provided them with a printable summary of the information on the webpage that was also met top-level design specifications.
- Reports needed to be delivered via a ‘give to get’ email solution that would capture details and automatically send them through to the correct Jellis Craig office as a lead.
- Jellis Craig wanted to host the pages on their own website. The solution needed to be handed off to the Jellis Craig digital team for hosting.
- The Jellis Craig marketing team had strong and creative ideas for the types of data visualisations they wanted that required bespoke solutions they wanted developed.
- Complexity around property data in Victoria resulted in Jellis Craig wanting to cast their own median sales price data based on recent sales they tracked so they could be certain that the data shown in reports and on their site was accurate and in alignment with other data resources used by the business.
- While most Jellis Craig suburbs and offices covered Melbourne suburbs, there were also country offices which did not have the frequency of sales to make suburb reports viable. These required a bespoke territory solution.
WHAT HOMEPREZZO DELIVERED
HomePrezzo used the Jellis Craig branding guidelines and worked with the marketing team to create a landing page template that matched Jellis Craig’s existing marketing collateral.
Customised designs were created for the graphs and data visualisations, Suburb Reports and a second Territory Report for country areas.
To resolve data consistency issues, HomePrezzo matched recent sales data from Jellis Craig, CoreLogic and Victorian data sets to identify any missing or misclassified sales and create a master dataset for Jellis Craig from which medians for each suburb were cast.
This data provided the basis for the data visualisation on each suburb page.
The initial delivery took 10 weeks owing to the complexity of the task and extent of testing and proofing required. Subsequent updates were able to be completed in a week.
Jellis Craig promoted their new suburb pages extensively via social media and EDM to past clients.
Jellis Craig reported the following success from the campaign:
Highest reach, impressions & engagement of any social campaign